Last updated on JULY 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 15.0.1 to 15.0.2 [Release 15.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Quantity Limits Group View Complex Location Group is not shown as a single group.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Search for a Staple pack for a What If allocation.
2. Add the pack to worksheet.
3. Select the pack from the Worksheet to create a What If allocation.
4. Add Release Date.
5. Add 2 stores in Edit Locations and create a Union of the 2 stores.
6. Click on the Quantity Limits page and click Group View in the Quantity Limits view.
7. Group View window will come up. Notice there are entries for the individual stores in the view. Expectation is to see only 1 entry per item since the locations were grouped as 1 group. The same behavior is noticed when we use 2 Location Lists and create a Union. The Group View displays individual groups.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms