"System Error Contact Admin" Message After Selecting A Store Grade List With Lengthy Description
Last updated on JULY 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Following error message is prompted after selecting a Store Grade List with a lengthy description.
Steps to Reproduce
1. In RMS, create a Store Grade and a Store Grade Group with long descriptions. Long enough that the number of characters between the 2 exceeds 35 characters.
2. In Allocation, create an allocation.
3. Go into ‘Summary’ > ‘Locations’ > ‘Edit’.
4. Select the Store Grade List with the long description
5. Note that the Group Name that is displayed is the Store Grade Group Description followed by the Store Grade description
6. Click Apply
7. Error - See Administrator.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms