Labels Are Not Printed When Using F5=Confirm/Print Option During FPR Receiving
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Labels for appointment are not printed when pressing F5 confirm/print option during Flexible Pallet Receiving (FPR), when using below steps:
1. CONFIRM_ALL_PALLETS attribute assigned to the user
2. In GUI application create a FPR appointment with details for an PO.
3. In HHT go to Receiving > Receiving
3. Enter the FPR appointment number and enter the Door ID. Open appointment.
4. Scan the Pallet ID and Complete the receiving.
5. Press F6 Confirm receipt.
6. Scan the Pallet ID and Press Process Selected Option.
7. Select F5 Confirm/Print.
8. Initial screen is shown. Labels are not printed
Is there a specific case (or configuration) that allows user to print labels by pressing print/confirm option during FPR receiving?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms