User Id Is Not Capturing Correctly in Container Table While Performing Return to Stock
(Doc ID 2228431.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.1 to 14.1.2 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While doing 'Return to Stock' with different user, user_id does not change to current user.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Login to RWMS Handheld device with user id different than CONTAINER.USER_ID.
- Select Inv_Mgmt-> Return to Stock.
- Scan container having container_status='D'.
- Scan container_id, item_id and entered the container_qty and press F4.
- Container was returned to stock and container status changed to 'I' but user_id is not updated with user.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!