Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form errors on item expense maintenance screen, only way to come out of the screen is to 'Cancel' the screen with loss of data entered by the user.
### Steps to Reproduce ###
1. Edit an item from RMS Front end
2. Click on Supplier on the item maintenance screen
3. Click on ELC Expenses
4. Under the Expense Details Pane - Click on Add Details button and type a component name that does not exist in Database and click TAB - Error with message as "This component does not exist" will pop up.
5. Click on OK button of the error pop up and then remove the newly added component name using backspace key
6. Click on OK button to save remaining data and come of the screen - Another error with message as "FRM: 40202-Field must be entered." pops up.
7. On clicking on OK button of the error message - form error "FRM: 40222-Disabled item 'B_ITEM_EXP_DETAIL.TI_NOM_FLAG_1' failed validation." is shown and user is unable to save any changes. The only option left is to cancel the changes made and come out of the screen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms