Last updated on MAY 04, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating a Standard Allocation from PO to Store using manual policy, Allocated quantity on alc_xref table is getting updated with -999.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create & Approve Purchase Order in RMS for warehouse location.
2. Login to Allocation Module.
3. Create a Standard Allocation. Allocate this PO to one store.
4. Enter all the necessary details & select the Rule as Manual.
5. Enter the final qty & freeze the qty.
6. Save and Approve the Allocation.
7. Verify the data on the table alc_xref and alloc_header/alloc_detail table.
8. Noticed that alc_xref.allocated_qty is populated as -999.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms