Spread To All Locations Option Doesn't Work When A New Item Is Added To Allocation
Last updated on FEBRUARY 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 13.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why does Spread to all locations option doesn't work when users add item to Allocation?
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create Standard Allocation.
- Select the staple Item with Warehouse (WH) stock and click on Create Worksheet.
- Select a Single Store.
- Select the Rule Demand Source “Manual”.
- Introduce a value on the Column “Final”.
- Select the In Date Location.
- Press: Save.
- Press: Workflow - Approved.
- Check that Allocation is Approved
- Return Allocation to status Worksheet to add another Item.
- Click 'Workflow'. Select 'Withdraw'.
- Click 'Item/Source' tab.
- Click plus (+ ) sign to add another Item.
- Enter <
- Tick 'Warehouse' checkbox.
- Click 'Search' button.
- Tick Item to be added in existing Allocation record.
- Click 'Add to Worksheet' button.
- In Review area -> Item tab. Notice that 'On Hand Quantity' is -999.0 and 'Final Allocated Quantity' field is disabled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms