Warehouse Field Is Null In Preview Purchase Order Screen
Last updated on JULY 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Preview Purchase Order Screen for Manual Allocation Warehouse field is displayed as NULL, If the allocation is saved without Reloading.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a What IF Allocation with an item
2. Select rule as Manual
3. Apply and add final quantity.
4. Save and Navigate to What If Summary
5. Select the record and apply
6. Issue: Notice, PO multiple values is updated to Null from default EA
7. Preview Purchase Order
8. Issue: Notice, warehouse column is NULL.
9. If the allocation is closed and reloaded, the warehouse values are displayed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms