What If Summary Records Are Not Populated for Manual Allocations
Last updated on FEBRUARY 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When pressing the button What If Summary, the popup appear without data, and if changing the value to allocate for one store the application shows the following error:
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create What-If Allocation.
- Select the Item and Click on Create Worksheet.
- Select a Single Store or an Allocation Group.
- Select the Rule Demand Source “Manual”.
- Introduce a value on the Column “Final Allocated Quantity”.
- Press: Action – Spread To All Locations - Proportionally.
- Press: What If Summary.
- After executing this steps the What If Summary popup will without data.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms