Point Of Service (POS) Application Doubles the Tender Amount if User Clicks On Help (F1) During Reconciliation Of Till
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.4.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
POS doubles the tender amount if user clicks on Help (F1) during reconciliation of till. This issue happens for all tender types except "Cash".
Set parameter "Count Till at Reconcile = Detail"
Set parameter "Blind Close= Y"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to POS.
2. Perform one sale transaction with Item:1234 ($10.83).
3. Perform one transaction with Item:4321 ($55.15) tendered with two checks ($25.15,$30.00).
4. Close the Till and Click Yes to reconcile on POS.
5. Enter the Float amount, Cash Amount.
6. Click tender Check and Add two checks $25.15, $30.00.
7. Press "F1 Help".
8. Close the Help window.
9. On the Tender Detail screen notice that there are four checks (25.15,30.00, 25.15, 30.00) which is incorrect.
10. Click Enter.
11. Press Yes to accept the entered amount and continue.
12. Click Enter.
13. Press Yes to count foreign currency.
14. Click on CAD >> "F3 Check".
15. Enter two checks 10.00, 15.00.
16. Press "F1 Help".
17. Close the Help window.
18. On the Tender Detail screen, notice that there are four CAD checks (10.00, 15.00, 10.00, 15.00).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms