System Deletes Wrong Item In Inventory Inquiry/Edit By Container Screen
(Doc ID 2228795.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.1 to 14.1.2 [Release 14.1]
Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0.1 to 16.0.1 [Release 16.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS) deletes wrong item in 'Inventory Inquiry/Edit by Container' screen for multi-SKU container.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. In RWMS application, access Inquiry/Edit by Container screen.
2. Enter container with multiple items.
3. Click on 3rd or 4th item in the list.
4. Click on Delete Record option in the menu on the left side.
5. When Reason Codes pop-up window appears, cursor moves to the last item.
6. Wrong item is deleted from the CONTAINER table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document