RMS Item Deletion Process Incorrectly Stages Non Transactional Items for Deletion in RPM
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RMS Item deletion process incorrectly stages non- transaction items for Retail Price Management (RPM) deletion process.
Since RPM is not concerned with such items, the items keep accumulating in staging tables and can cause performance issues with RPM deletion batch.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create a New Item in RMS (Tran level 2 and associate EAN/Barcodes).
- Verify that Item is integrated with RPM and note that EAN information is not sent to RPM.
- Delete the parent Item using RMS Item Maintenance [itemmaster] screen.
- Execute Dlyprg batch and check RPM staging tables : RPM_STAGE_DELETED_ITEM_MASTER and RPM_STAGE_DELETED_ITEM_LOC.
- Note that the RPM_STAGE_DELETED_ITEM_MASTER table also contains EAN item information corresponding to the item deleted.
- Run RPM itemLocDeleteBatch.sh batch and verify the data in staging table again.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms