Allocated Quantity Is Changed To 0 On Approving Allocation
(Doc ID 2229140.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On approval of Manual allocation, the Allocated Quantity is changed to 0.
Steps to Reproduce :
1. Select a Source warehouse and an Item.
2. Select a single store.
3. From policy select Manual.
4. Allocate any quantity equal to or less than the Available Quantity.
5. Approve the allocation.
6. Open the allocation to check the status.
7. Allocation is in Approved status but Allocated Quantity has become 0.
8. No stock order generated as there is no entry in ALC_XREF table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document