Cost Adjustments Are Being Incorrectly Applied
(Doc ID 2229392.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When resolving a discrepancy for both cost and quantity at the same time for a set of selected items, a cost adjustment (RCA) record is being created in the IM_RECEIVER_COST_ADJUST table for all the items in the match process even if the item does not have any cost discrepancy.
The IM_RECEIVER_COST_ADJUST table should not be populated with a cost adjustment record if there is no cost discrepancy.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create 3 new items.
2. Create a new order for all three items. Ship and receive the orders in full.
3. Create the invoice such that invoice quantity > received quantity for all the items, and for only one item, change the cost so that in the end there will be quantity discrepancy for all items and cost discrepancy for just one.
4. Proceed with online match.
5. Select all the items.
6. Resolve both cost and quantity discrepancy:
For the quantity-
Give reason to receipt and select "Debit memo qty" reason code.
For the cost-
Give reason to the invoice and select "Cost adjust (RCA)" reason code.
7. Run reimrollup and reimposting.
8. Two lines are added for the items without the cost discrepancy into TRAN_DATA with an adjustment code of "C". This should not have happened.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document