Pre-Cache E6 Meta/Streaming Files Not Used If AutoVue Cache Files Do Not Exist
(Doc ID 2229650.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Engineering Data Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Applications Agile 6.2.0
Find that pre-cached metafile generated from e6 will not be used if AutoVue does not have the cache file anymore.
e6 metafile should be used when viewing the model, even if AutoVue cache does not exist
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In e6, create a new 3d document and upload a part model (e.g. prt,ipt)
2. Pre-cache this file with Cache on View Server function (if batch metafile generator is configured properly and running, a new meta file will be added )
3. At the same time, AutoVue cache file will also be created inside the AutoVue Cache folder from the AutoVue root installation folder
4. Stop AutoVue server and clear all AutoVue cache.
5. Start AutoVue server , go back to E6 and view the part file.
6. Find that the pre-cached streaming file is not used.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document