Clarifications on Row by Row and Bulk Transfer Pricing for Multi-Processing in FTP
(Doc ID 2229858.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP)
Currently using FTP rules with the following characteristic:
a) generic job type: row by row, database bound
b) generic job type: bulk, database bound
The questions are:
1) What is the technical difference between a) and b)?
2) Are there cursors opened in a) and b)?
3) Is it true that in b) OFS FTP passes the collection of rows (the collection of updates) to the database engine in a single operation/transfer?
For example, the following are the current FTP methods used:
1) Non-Cash Flow Transfer Pricing (row by row processing):
- Straight Term
- Formula Based Rate (Adjustment Method category)
2) Bulk Transfer Pricing:
- Redemption Curve without any conditional assumption
- Spread from Interest Rate Code without any conditional assumption
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document