Last updated on JUNE 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Engineering Data Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Applications Agile 6.1.3
Find lists opened with userexit xutil_frm_lis when performing a double click as first update action all records are set into update mode instead of only the one record that was double clicked (and cursor jumps to the first record in the list). User can update all of the records even if he has no access to them! Aborting that action and double clicking again sets only the double clicked record into update mode.
Always only the double clicked record should be set into update mode rather than all records that are in the list.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a selection in the no select menu of the item form (EDB-ART-CFN) that calls userexit xutil_frm_lis with parameter "EDB-ARTICLE"
2. Reload EDB-ART-CFR
3. Open item form EDB-ART-CFR and load more than one record into the mask
4. Press the new selection in the context menu created in step 1 to load the records from the form into the list with userexit xutil_frm_lis -> the list opens including all records from the form
5. When double-clicking on any row the first time, all rows are set to edit-mode and the cursor jumps to the first row
6. Aborting that action and double clicking again a record sets the double clicked record only into update mode
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms