Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a purchase order (PO) is created with a supplier in a currency different from the RMS primary currency, the unit cost displays an incorrect cost in a PO specific buy/get off-invoice deal.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Confirm SYSTEM_OPTIONS.CURRENCY_CODE. (e.g. USD (US Dollars)).
- Identify two items of non-US supplier (e.g. UK (United Kingdom), Currency Code GBP (British Pound)).
- Create a PO with import country as US, order currency as GBP.
- While adding items to PO - Notice all costs are in USD (primary currency).
- Navigate to create a PO specific off-invoice deal with buy/get component (buy 10 quantity of Item#1, get 2 quantity for Item#2).
- Notice: "Unit cost of 'get' item" displays incorrect cost.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms