Authentication Error While Sending Event to SGG-D3-CIM-EVENT-CM Project
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Smart Grid Gateway Adapter for Landis+Gyr - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While sending event to SGG-D3-CIM-EVENT-CM project, an authentication error occurs while calling destination queue. SGG-D3-CIM-EVENT-CM project is referring to the username and password of SGG-D3-EVENT-CM project. The username MDMSVC that the error is returned for, was setup in Service Account of SGG-D3-EVENT-CM project. After changing the Service Account in SGG-D3-EVENT-CM, the error from SGG-D3-CIM-EVENT-CM goes away.
javax.security.auth.login.FailedLoginException: [Security:090304]Authentication Failed: User MDMSVC
javax.security.auth.login.FailedLoginException: [Security:090302]Authentication Failed: User MDMSVC denied
1. Change the Service Account of SGG-D3-EVENT-CM project to something different from Service Account of SGG-D3-CIM-EVENT-CM.
2. Send an AMI Device Event to go through OSB.
3. An error message is created in /ouaf/splinput/lg/lg-cim-event-error folder
4. Launch the Result Processing Proxy service test console of SGG-D3-CIM-EVENT-BASE in OSB.
5. Load a sample payload of device event and the authentication failure error occurs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms