ImportExportPricing On STANDARD_ZONE_MODEL Takes Too Much Time
(Doc ID 2230775.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Pricing Design Center - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Import Export Utility
ImportExportPricing on STANDARD_ZONE_MODEL takes too much time .
* The user is migrating from Pipeline rating to PDC/ECE rating.
* When one updates the IFW_STANDARD_ZONE in Pipelines, then upload an XML with just the affected rows with LoadIfwConfig and it takes a few seconds.
* User has an unattended process that updates the zoning for SMS and TEL (No user interaction during this process).
* Depending on the day and the operations in premium numbers for providers of content, this process can run many times per day.
* Now, when user tries to update the zoning in ImportExportPricing, the user needs to upload the complete zone model (STANDARD_ZONE_MODEL object), and the application takes more than 2 hours to export the XML and another 2 hours for the import. This amount of time is not functional. Added to this, no more than one import instance of ImportExportPricing can upload data simultaneously.
The user requests a functionality to upload only the affected part of the zoning that have the changes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document