Labels "Quantity Resolution" and "Unit Cost Resolution" Remain in English After Changing Application Language
(Doc ID 2230828.1)
Last updated on JULY 11, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Although the language is set to Spanish in Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM), the labels "Quantity Resolution" and "Unit Cost Resolution" are still in English when attempting to perform a discrepancy resolution.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create PO.
2. Receive the PO.
3. Change the language in the preference menu to Spanish.
4. Create the invoice in order to get detail discrepancy.
5. Go to detail match screen.
6. select an item to solve the discrepancy.
7. Go to the discrepancy resolution screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!