Periodic Estimation (D1-SMMTR) Estimates Data For Old Device Configs - Number Of Days Back Ignored
(Doc ID 2230838.1)
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Meter Data Management version 220.127.116.11 Periodic Estimation is occurring for old device configurations that are no longer installed. Customer does not believe this should be occurring because the algorithm D1-PERESTM parameter "Number of days to retrieve effective DC" is set to 5. The "old" DC starts 1/1/2015 and is replaced 1/1/2016. The Batch business date of D1-SMMTR is 1/10/2016 is not within 5 days of the "old" DC being active.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create Device, Device Configuration and Interval Measuring Component and install the device on a service point on 01-01-2015-00.00.00.
- Submit Initial Load IMDs till 12-29-2015-00.00.00(i.e. latest measurement date/time is set to this date).
- Remove the install event on 01-01-2016-00.00.00
- Create another device configuration, interval measuring component and install the device on a new service point on 01-01-2016-00.00.00.
- Submit initial load IMDs till 01-07-2016-00.00.00 (i.e. latest measurement date/time is set to this date).
- Update 'Number of days in the past to retrieve effective device configurations' soft parameter of Periodic Estimation Algorithm to 10.
- Run D1-SMMTR batch on 01-25-2016.
- Notice that estimations IMDs are created for the both device and the old device is picked for estimation even though soft parameter value is set 10.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document