Periodic Estimation D1-PERESTM Is Retrieving Historical DCs Beyond Number Of Days Configured
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management version 184.108.40.206 Periodic Estimation is not occurring after a device was moved from one service point to another if the old service point had setting "Estimation Eligibility" set to "Not Eligible"
Steps to Reproduce
- Create Device, Device Configuration and Interval Measuring Component and install the device on a service point (with Estimation Eligibility set to 'Not Eligible') on 01-01-2015-00.00.00.
- Submit Initial Load IMDs till 01-01-2016-00.00.00(i.e. latest measurement date/time is set to this date).
- Remove the install event on 01-01-2016-00.00.00
- Create another device configuration, interval measuring component and install the device on a new service point (with estimation eligibility set to Blank) on 01-01-2016-00.00.00.
- Submit initial load IMDs till 01-08-2016-00.00.00 (i.e. latest measurement date/time is set to this date).
- Run D1-SMMTR batch.
- Notice that estimations IMDs are not created for the device even though the current device configuration is eligible for estimation.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms