Multi-buy Promo Spend Amount On Buy List And Get Percentage Off On The Same Buy List Is Not Exported Incorrectly
(Doc ID 2231117.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Multi buy promotion Spend Amount On Buy List And Get Percentage Off On The Same Buy List exports a wrong promotion tag from RPM to Oracle Point Of Service (ORPOS) and promotion is not ringing correctly in ORPOS.
Steps to reproduce :
- Create a promo and multi-buy component.
- Define buy list: qualifier = Amount, add few items.
- Reward apply to: All buy lists and Percentage off.
- Approve the promotion and verify the promotion is present in the payload tables.
- Run the RPMtoORPOSPublishBatch.sh batch.
- Verify the RPM_ORPOS_CMPLX_PROMO_PUBLISH has the promotion information.
- Run the RPMtoORPOSPublishExport.sh batch.
- Check the pricing xml file notice that targets are missing for this promotion.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document