RMS Sales Processing Does Not Post Promotional Markdowns for A Custom Prom Type in CODE_DETAIL
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales processing does not post promotional markdowns for custom Prom_Type in CODE_DETAIL.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new entry in CODE_DETAIL table for Code_type = 'PRMT'.
- Create a POSUPLD file with a transaction for an item with promotion information.
- Verify the POSUPLD file has the new promo TYPE information created in the CODE_DETAIL.
- Run the salesprocess batches (uploadsales_all.ksh ,salesprocess.ksh).
- Verify the tran_data table. TRAN_DATA is populated for tran_code 1, but not tran_code 15.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms