Item Induction Should Not Allow Group ID Diffs at SKU Level When Already Provided For The Style
(Doc ID 2231141.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item induction process accepts diff groups for SKU even when corresponding Style has a diff group associated with it. The same scenario is not allowed through the RMS GUI.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Item > Item Induction.
2. Download the Item Master data template.
3. Setup Style, SKU, EAN with diff group ID in Diff 1 and Diff 2.
4. Upload the template through Item Induction.
5. Upon upload, the style and SKU are created with Diff Group ID.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document