Announcing Oracle Application Integration Architecture for Communications 12.2
(Doc ID 2231166.1)
Last updated on JUNE 27, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Design Studio - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Application Integration Architecture
Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Communications Order to Cash Integration Pack for Siebel CRM - Version 11.4 and later
Oracle Communications Order to Cash Integration Pack for Oracle Communications Order and Service Management - Version 11.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Enables Customers to Fusion Middleware 12C and Improves the Install Experience
Oracle provides Communications Service Providers (CSPs) with the most comprehensive Concept to Cash to Care (C2C2C) solution for personalized brand experience and fast time to revenue, with reduced implementation risk, reduced operating cost, and the increased flexibility required to innovate across markets and business models.
Oracle Application Integration Architecture (AIA) for Communications encompasses pre-built integration accelerators, which are instrumental components for the Oracle Communications Order to Cash (O2C) solution. These include:
- Oracle Communications O2C Integration Pack for Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management (BRM)
- Oracle Communications O2C Integration Pack for Oracle Communications Order and Service Management (OSM)
- Oracle Communications O2C Integration Pack for Oracle’s Siebel CRM
- Siebel CRM Integration Pack for Oracle Communications BRM: Agent Assisted Billing Care
- Oracle Communications BRM Integration Pack for Oracle EBusiness Suite: Revenue Accounting
- Oracle Product Master Data Management Integration Base Pack and Options
- Oracle Customer Master Data Management Integration Base Pack and Options
AIA 12.2, released on January 30, 2017, brings benefits in the following areas:
- Increase productivity and enhance system stability through adoption of Oracle Fusion Middleware 12c
- Simplify O2C PIPs packaging to align with the pricelist
- Improve user experience with a single installation of the AIA Foundation Pack (FP) and the Process Integration Packs (PIP)
- Oracle Fusion Middleware 12c adoption
- AIA 12.2 has been certified with the latest version of OSM, BRM and Siebel
- Accessing to the “Circuit Breaker” feature enables CSPs to simple operations and enhance stability when application endpoints are unavailable
- Simplified O2C PIPs Packaging
- AIA Foundation Pack and AIA FP for Communications are now packaged with the PIPs
- The new packaging model is to focus to package and deliver Communications specific Integration Packs
- Improved Install Experience
- The new packaging model and the enhanced installer provide a single installation of the AIA FP and the PIPs
- What you select on the pricelist is what you get on the installer
We continue to work closely with our customers to identify how they can optimize, innovate and thrive in the communications industry. This product release delivers new product capabilities and strategic integrations that enable them to rapidly deploy new services, automate order delivery and simplify network engineering processes. AIA is currently being deployed at strategic Oracle Communications customers including Celcom Malaysia, Orange, TeliaSonera, Verizon Telematics and Vodafone. These key accounts are awaiting the release and are already planning their respective upgrades.
For more information , see the following sites:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document