Bill Created after Cancel_Deal Processing
(Doc ID 2231379.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Core Billing
In BRM 7.3.1, following is the behavior :
- A customer had a lot of deals, when he decided to change the offer then
1. Old and not maintained deals are deleted
2. Old and maintained deals are kept
3. New deals are subscribed and those orders are done before pin_bill_accts for the billing_cycle of the customer
Note: if the customer has billing cycle at 20, the orders come between 20/month 00:00 AM and 20/month 06:00 AM and then pin_bill_accts is proceeded at 20/month 11:00 am.
In BRM 75 PS14, following is the behavior:
- When the orders come, a bill is generated with only the old and maintained deals and the new deals are not linked to the current deal
May be following two possibilities:
- The CANCEL DEAL do a MAKE_BILL_NOW
- BRM considers that after midnight, all actions are to be considered on a new bill
How to retrieve our functionality as it is in BRM 7.3.1?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document