AIP: Need Above Order Commit Measure is Calculated Incorrectly for Network and Warehouse Replenishment
(Doc ID 2231591.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Advanced Inventory Planning - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Need Above Order Commit measure is calculated incorrectly for both Network Replenishment workbook and WRP Interactive Evaluation workbook.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Navigate to Analyzing -> Network Replenishment workbook and open a new workbook.
2. Choose item 12345 and bring in days from RPAS_TODAY until RPAS_TODAY + 180. RPAS_TODAY is 20160819.
3. Navigate to Receipt Plan by SKU Group, aggregate to all Warehouse. For the 21/08/16-W17, the Unconstrained Receipt Plan is greater than the Receipt Plan
4. Navigate to SPQ Analysis worksheet and check that for 21/08/16-W17, Need Above Order Commit is 0 even though Unconstrained Receipt Plan is greater than the Receipt Plan, as shown above in step three.
5. Execute the What-If Constrained custom menu, observe that the Need Above Order Commit measure is calculated correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!