Unable to Delete The Reason Code in Quantity Variance Resolution Screen
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A reason code cannot be deleted from the Quantity Variance Resolution screen in Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM).
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Click on Document Search Screen, select action as 'New' and document type as 'Merchandise Invoice'. Click OK.
2. On the Document Maintenance Header screen, enter the order number, location, supplier.
3. Enter a Total Merchandise Cost more than that of the order cost. Click on Details.
4. Manually Add Item(s) with Invoice Qty and Unit Cost to match Total Merchandise cost and Qty on the Header Screen.
Click OK in the details screen and header screen. This will create the invoice in Ready for Match status.
5. Run AutoMatchService batch. Note that the Invoice is set to Unmatched status.
6. On Invoice Matching tab, click on Quantity Review List link.
7. On the Quantity Review List Screen, select the Invoice from the order drop down.
8. Click on Quantity Difference link.
9. On the Quantity Review Detail Screen, click on the item.
10. On Quantity Selection > select Invoice radio button and click next.
11. On Quantity variance Resolution screen > Enter Reason and Quantity
12. Click Apply button.
13. Now the reason code would be added in the Resolutions.
14. On Resolutions check in the reason code and click delete.
-- Prompt message pops up "Are sure you want to delete the selected records?".
15. Notice that the reason code is not deleted and the cursor goes back to the Enter Reason Text Box.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms