Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The order totals in the open purchase order is not calculated correctly. Orders are grouped by Not before date and location fields.
If the order list for a specific grouping has more orders then it randomly takes the value the 1st order or last order in the corresponding list as order totals instead of calculating the sum of the all the orders in the list.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Login to the RMS and Navigate to Action.
- Click on Reports. Select the module as "Orders" and select the report "Open Po Report".
- Click on OK , it will be redirected to Open Purchase order BI( Business Intelligence) report.
- Enter the Dept/Class/Subclass/Start Date/End Date information and execute the report.
- Verify the order totals are not calculated properly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms