Heat Map By Resource Report Not Filtering "Project Team" Data Correctly - Instantis EnterpriseTrack
(Doc ID 2231806.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2017
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Instantis EnterpriseTrack - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Heat Map by Resource report filtering for the "Project Team" section is not filtering any of the resources (by role) selected.
STEPS to Verify the issue
1. Access the system as a user with permission to run a report. Administrator will work to verify
2. Set filters on Heat Map by Resource Report:
Reporting Date Range
Initial (From) Final (To)
Select a From and To date
Display Frequency Data Display Options
Monthly Set Reporting Period To Start With Month Beginning And Finish With Month End
* Select any Resource from each of the Roles, or a sub set of the Roles.
3. Select output of either html or csv
4. run the report.
1. The filtered resources do not all show on the html output filter criteria. Although they have been selected.
2. The Report will not show correct data as selected per resource.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!