Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Delegated Administrator - Version 7.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The goal of this KM is to provide information for a clustered install for Delegated Administrator.
Currently, there is no supported high-availability Delegated Administrator deployment documentation available.
Here are a few possible ways it could be achieved:
- Single web-container + Sun Cluster
- Single web-container + Zone Cluster
- Multiple web-containers + load-balancing (There are evidences of using this approach although there have been problems when running different versions on each web-container)
- Multiple web-containers + app-server clustering + load-balancing
- An added complexity is having high-availability with split DA front-end/back-ends.
There is not any reason for which we would not use a web container technology to provide high availability. DA is just a LDAP client therefore, several instances can be installed. This is the "multiple web-containers + load-balancing" option mentioned above.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms