Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 15.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a copied Project has a "-" in the Project Name the Baseline Name cuts off the last part of the Name so the Baseline is not displaying the complete Project Name. The Baseline should show the complete Project Name.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into P6 Client.
2. Copy Project.
3. Re-Name the Project with a "-" example Project-test.
4. Navigate to the Project Tab, Maintain Baseline, Add.
5. Close the Baseline window.
6. Re-open Maintain Baseline window.
7. Notice the Project Name is cut off.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms