Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Following error occurs when exiting from 'Item Children' screen after approving child item (under transaction level item with ITEM_LOC_TRAITS.RETURNABLE_IND set to 'Yes'):
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a transaction level item (item level = tran level).
2. Range the item to a store and warehouse. In the item-loc-traits screen set "Returnable Ind" to Yes.
3. Approve the item and exit the screen.
4. Edit same item and create a child item.
5. Approve the child items and click on the OK button to exit. Notice the error pop up.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms