ORDAUTCL Batch Closes Purchase Order With Open Appointments
(Doc ID 2232633.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.2 to 14.0.4 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS), Ordautcl.pc Batch Closes Purchase Order (PO) With Open Appointments.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a PO in RMS and approve.
2. Create an Appointment in Warehouse Management System (WMS) and verify that the appointment has flown to RMS.
3. Set SYSTEM_OPTIONS.ORD_APPR_CLOSE_DELAY to a date that will trigger an auto close of the PO.
4. Run the batch process Ordautcl.pc
5. Notice, the PO is closed in RMS.
6. Notice the error messages in WMS.
Order Should not be closed since there is an open Appointment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document