SDK Gettables() Function Throws Exception "Invalid Parameter 60018" for Manufacturing Change Order (MCO),Site Change Order (SCO),Deviation,Stopship,Engineering Change Request (ECR) and Price Change Order (PCO)
Last updated on JULY 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to extract table collection using Gettables() for Manufacturing Change Order (MCO),Site Change Order (SCO),Deviation,Stopship,Engineering Change Request (ECR) and Price Change Order (PCO)
the following error occurs.
"invalid parameter 60018"
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Prepare "TestGetTables.jar" and deploy to the Agile extensions folder.
2. In Java Client, create a process extension and select Internal Custom Action = TestGetTables.TestGetTablesPX. Select Initiate From Actions Menu.
3. Create or select an existing MCO.
4. From the Actions menu trigger the Process Extension.
5. Repeat for an SCO, Deviation, Stopship, ECR and PCO.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms