Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Integration Bus - Version 14.1.2 and later
Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While installing RMS and RIB, with the Stores publisher adapter for RIB_RMS stopped.
Created a store and associate 2 addresses to it. This creates a StoreCre message in STORE_MFQUEUE table. If later attempt to access the store and change anything, that will generate a StoreMod in STORE_MFQUEUE.
When starting the RIB_RMS Stores publisher adapter, there is only one message published, StoreCre, but the addresses in there are duplicated. There are 4 addresses in the StoreCre message.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Stop Stores publisher adapter for RIB_RMS
- Create a new store and associate 2 addresses to it
- Access the store form and change the description of the store
- Start the RIB_RMS Stores publisher adapter
- Check message in the RIBAQ ETSTORESFROMRMS topic.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms