Cannot Update Transfer Quantity for a "New From Existing" Transfer that Was Rejected in SIM
Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a new transfer in RMS using the option "New From Existing", using a Transfer that was previously rejected in Store Inventory Management (SIM) makes Transfer Quantity (Qty) 0 in RMS even for the new transfer, however it does not allow to change the Qty.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create Transfer from Store to Store in RMS (Manual Requisition).
2. Add items to the transfer.
3. Approve the transfer.
4. Log in SIM and enter in the Store of the From Location in the Transfer. Go to the option “Shipping/Receiving” -> “Transfers”. Search for the Transfer created in RMS.
5. Double click on the Transfer. The Transfer Information is displayed.
6. On the top of the screen, press the button “Reject”.
7. Search for the Transfer, to validate the status.
8. Go Back to RMS, and search for the same Transfer. Enter on the Transfer.
9. Press the button “Items”. The Transfer Qty now shows 0, because it was rejected in SIM.
10. Close the transfer, and go back to the “Transfer Search Window”. On the Action, select “New from Existing” and on the Transfer field enter the Transfer that was rejected in SIM.
11. Press OK. A new Transfer was created with the same information of the previous one, in input Status.
12. Press the button “Items”, and the screen “Transfer Detail” opens. All the Items from the previous transfer were added to the new one, with Transfer Qty 0 (which is correct since the previous transfer has the qty of 0).
13. When selecting one of the Items, to try to change the Transfer Qty from 0 to another value, on the apply block, the “Transfer Qty” field does not become enabled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms