Search By Content In Document Manager Yields Return 0 Results
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2017
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 16.1 to 16.2]
Primavera Unifier - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 16.1 to 16.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Search by Content in Document Manager is not working as expected.
To search for documents by content:
- Select the folder in which to perform the search. The search will be performed on the selected folder and its subfolders. To search all folders, select the project or shell Documents or Company Documents node.
- Click the Find button and choose Search By Content, or click the View menu and choose Find > Search By Content.
- Enter one or more keywords to search for within the documents.
- Click the Search button. The log will display the search results on the folder selected and its subfolders in the folder tree.
- To search the contents of another folder, select it in the folder tree. The search will be automatically executed again when you select any other folder in the folder tree.
- To close the Search fields, click the X in the upper right corner.
Note: Modifications to files, folders, or documents (such as uploading, renaming, moving, etc.) may not be reflected in the search results immediately as the index file associated with the content search is updated.
Tip: For best results, use only alpha-numeric characters in your search criteria. If you are not receiving the search results you are expecting, try placing your criteria in quotes.
In this case, a search would yield 0 results, even when the contents of the documents were known to contain the search criteria.
This issue only affected environments that were using WebCenter Content for the repository type.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms