Break Lock Confirmation Dialog Displaying in English for All Locale Users
(Doc ID 2233836.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
Break Lock Confirmation dialog displaying in English for all locale user
Steps to Recreate:
1. Login into SIM application as any ENGLISH locale user from Machine 1.
2. Go to "Stock Count list" screen.
3. Open any stock count. Example(Stock Count ID: 111).
4. Login into SIM application as any DUTCH locale user from Machine 2.
5. Go to same store's "Stock Count list" screen.
6. Open the same stock count(Stock Count ID: 111). It is observed that message "Break lock confirmation" dialog display in English language instead of Dutch language. Where as all the buttons, screen names and message dialog boxes is displaying in Dutch language for DUTCH locale user. Only this "Break lock confirmation" dialog is displaying in English language.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!