In Case Of Transfers, For Late Shipments Incorrect WAC At Receiving Location
(Doc ID 2234031.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Retail Merchandising System (RMS), Weighted Average Cost (WAC) is calculated with the currency conversion rate of the vdate in case of late shipment posting.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create intra-company transfer using external transfer API (XTsfCre message) in Approved Status from wh to wh in different currency (e.g. from_loc is USD (US Dollars) and to_loc is GBP (British Pound)).
- Consider create_date as 29-Jun-2016.
- Create exchange rate of type C for both 30-Jun-2016 and 01-Jul-2016 between USD and GBP.
- On, vdate 01-Jul-2016, consume shipment message (ASNOut) for the transfer with shipment date in past (30-Jun-2016).
- Validate TRAN_DATA, Tran Code 30 of to_location has the correct value as currency rate of the shipment date, 30-Jun-2016 is used (and not vdate, 01-Jul-2016).
- Notice that ITEM_LOC_SOH WAC is not calculated correctly. It takes the exchange rate of the vdate and not the shipment date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document