NullPointerException When Assigning Crew From Viewer Using The Mouse Right Click Menu Option
(Doc ID 2234131.1)
Last updated on APRIL 24, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 2.3]
Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 1.12]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 2.3]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 1.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to use a Crew's context menu in the viewer, the viewer shows a NullPointerException instead.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. From Workagenda, select an event and place a crew en-route to the selected event.
2. Log out of the NMS application completely.
3. Log back into the NMS application and select the event from step 1 with crew en-route.
4. Bring up the viewer using the focus button.
5. Right-click on the truck and from the menu options displayed clicked the assign option.
6. Observe the nullpointerexception.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document