NullPointerException When Assigning Crew From Viewer Using The Mouse Right Click Menu Option
Last updated on APRIL 24, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 2.3]
Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 1.12]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 2.3]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 1.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to use a Crew's context menu in the viewer, the viewer shows a NullPointerException instead.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. From Workagenda, select an event and place a crew en-route to the selected event.
2. Log out of the NMS application completely.
3. Log back into the NMS application and select the event from step 1 with crew en-route.
4. Bring up the viewer using the focus button.
5. Right-click on the truck and from the menu options displayed clicked the assign option.
6. Observe the nullpointerexception.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms