Multibuy Promotion Buy $N Of X Is Not Exported Correctly By RPM To ORPOS Batches
(Doc ID 2234415.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating multibuy promotion of type "Buy$NOfXforZ%off" file exported to Oracle Retail Point of Service(ORPOS) does not have correct promotion type
Example: If you spend 100$ for items included in Item List A and 200$ for Items included in Item list B you will receive 20%Off to get reward 20% off.
Pricing rule available in XML export is Type="Buy$NorMoreOfXgetYatZ%off" correct rule should be "Buy$NofXforZ%off"
Steps to recreate:
- Create MultiBuy Promotion in Retail Promotion Management(RPM).
- Define Buy List A - Amount - 100, Buy List B - Amount 200
- Set Apply Reward as All Buy Lists Percent off
- Run RPMtoORPOSPublishBatch.sh and RPMtoORPOSPublihExport
- Notice Type is "Buy$NorMoreOfXgetYatZ%off" for this promo in output file
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document