List Attribute With Cascading List Blank Out After Saved From MCAD
(Doc ID 2234832.1)
Last updated on JULY 13, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM MCAD Connector - Version 3.5.0 to 3.5.0 [Release 3.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The value of the list attribute using cascading list blank out after being updated from MCAD Connector even though the attribute is not mapped
The value of the list attribute using cascading list to be kept even after being updated from MCAD Connector
Steps to Reproduce
- Parts class Title Block tab has List attribute enabled
- The list attribute uses cascading list
- The list attribute is not mapped to Solidworks
- Updating the part from MCAD connector is allowed (Item Assignment：Update and Link only is configured)
- Log into Agile Web Client, and create a part, and update a value to the list attribute
- Save preview, and save to Agile
- Check the part in Agile
- See the list attribute shows blank
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document