After Applying Patch 23626852, NIL Batch Runs into Unique Constraint Issue
(Doc ID 2235093.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying <patch 23626852>, when testing the NewItemLocBatch (NIL) patches, getting the below error.
Instructions to Re-create
1. Create a fashion item, with two color and two size minimum (four children).
2. Range the item with at least one WH and one Store and run the NIL batch.
3. Create two diff and loc level promotions (on one color). Two different simple percent off promotion and two different date range.
4. Approve the promotion.
5. Notice there are PZ level records in RFR and expl table.
6. Add new child item to the color for which promotion is already running.
7. Run new item loc batch, notice there are now duplicate record present for the RPIL_EXPL table.
8. At client location there is index to avoid the duplicate records.
Expected: There should not be any duplicate records in Rpm_Promo_ItemLoc_EXPL table. Nor should the batch fail with any error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document