Errors Reported after Running the IStream DM Server Database Verification Check
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Insurance Istream - Version 6.3.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 6.3.0 version, IStream Document Manager
Following an upgrade from IStream 62 (LL970) TO IStream 63 SP3 (CS10),
Performed a Database Verification Check and found several type of errors:
1. DAPI Error: Node ChildCount does not match the number of children
2. DTree Error: Invalid parentID indicates an orphaned node
3. DTree Error: Node ACLCount does not match DataIDs on DTreeACL
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to the IStream Administration pages.
2. Click on the Database Administration link.
3, Select the 'Verify Content Server Database' link.
4. Click the Perform Diagnostic button to display the initial Content Server Database Verification Report page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms