UNR Accounting Lines do Not Match Dollar Values of Matched Receipts
(Doc ID 2235547.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When cost discrepancy was within tolerance and quantity discrepancy was resolved using debit memo, invoice was posted with incorrect UNR amount.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a Purchase Order (PO) and receive it fully.
2. Create an invoice with cost discrepancy within tolerance but quantity discrepancy out of tolerance.
3. Resolve quantity discrepancy using debit memo and match the invoice.
4. Run reimrollup and reimposting batches.
5. Notice that invoice was posted with incorrect UNR amount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document