Oracle Commerce Guided Search (Endeca Guided Search) 3.1.x Premier Support Ended July 31, 2017
(Doc ID 2236036.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Guided Search / Oracle Commerce Experience Manager - Version 3.1.0 to 3.1.2 [Release 3.x]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Premier Support Period Ended July 31, 2017
Per Lifetime Support Policy document, the Premier Support period for Oracle Commerce Guided Search (Endeca Guided Search) 3.1.x ended on July 31, 2017. The product suite entered Sustaining Support after this date.
Customers interested in purchasing Extended Support should contact their local support sales representative. More information on Extended Support is available in Document 757445.1 - FAQ for Products in Extended Support.
All customers are entitled to lifetime Sustaining Support per Oracle's Lifetime Support Policies. Under Sustaining Support, customers are entitled to open service requests and access any knowledge articles, documentation, and approved fixes, but Oracle will no longer provide new fixes or update 3rd party certifications. All Sustaining Support is done on a "reasonable efforts" basis with no guarantee of problem resolution. Customers maintain the right to upgrade as long as they are current on their support and maintenance contract.
Extended Support Limitations
Under Extended Support, Oracle Commerce Guided Search 3.1.x is subject to the following limitations:
- Extended Support is available only for the terminal patchset releases of Oracle Commerce Guided Search 3.1.x.
- There will not be any new certifications available for 3.1.x products. The final 3rd party certifications can be found in Oracle Endeca Commerce Supported Environments and Compatibility document.
- Extended Support will end on July 31, 2020. Please review the Software Technical Support Policy document for more information.
Sustaining Support Limitations
Under Sustaining Support, Oracle Commerce Guided Search 3.1.x is subject to the following limitations:
- There will not be any new fixes or certifications available for 3.1.x products. The final 3rd party certifications can be found in Oracle Endeca Commerce Supported Environments and Compatibility document.
- Under Sustaining Support, response times for SRs logged 24x7 are not guaranteed, and may be the next business day. Information and available technical skills may be limited for releases in the Sustaining Support phase. Please review the Software Technical Support Policy document for more information.
- Severity 1 service requests filed during non-service hours or during the weekend will be acknowledged, but may not receive a first technical response until the next business day.
Oracle recommends that any customer electing to remain on Oracle Commerce Guided Search 3.1.x products:
- Ensure the system is upgraded to the terminal patchset release to ensure access to any fixes that are eligible for distribution.
- Maintain compliance with 3rd party software and versions as specified in the Oracle Endeca Commerce Supported Environments and Compatibility document. Oracle will be unable to investigate issues for solutions that are not compliant with the matrix.
- Retain staff familiar with the product and version being run in production. In lieu of this, Oracle Consulting may be available to provide expertise on a contracted basis.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Premier Support Period Ended July 31, 2017|
|Extended Support Limitations|
|Sustaining Support Limitations|