RPAS Fusion Client: Page Edge (z-axis) Navigation Buttons Freeze After Scrolling X-axis in any workbook which includes Measure Analysis
(Doc ID 2236317.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Retail Predictive Application Server (RPAS) Fusion Client (FC), in any workbook which includes Measure Analysis if the user scroll on the x-axis and also use pages scrolling (z-axis) the page edge navigation buttons (< >) will sometimes freeze for approx 30 seconds.
Steps to Reproduce:
Issue can be replicated in any workbook, including Measure Analysis as follows:
1. Position dimensions on the x-axis (left-right) so that scrolling causes a "Fetching Data..." message.
2. Position a dimension on the z-axis with multiple positions so that the navigation (|< < > >|) are enabled
3. Click in the x-axis scroll bar once (or twice if necessary) so that the "Fetching Data..." message is display (then wait for the page update to complete)
4. Press the "next" (>) z-axis navigation button (then wait for the page update to complete)
5. Press the "next" (>) z-axis navigation button again
Once the issue occurs, the page will move on the second (or subsequent) clicks. The navigation buttons work again after around 30 seconds.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!